Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
A rare opportunity has arisen to own this highly desirable two-bedroom townhouse in the tightly held 'Pepper Tree Mews' complex.
Perfect as a first home or low-maintenance investment property, this well-maintained townhouse in a popular locale is ready for you to move in now and enjoy, whilst retaining the option for the new owner to update and add value.
Positioned in a private and quiet gated community in the heart of Fullarton, surrounded by beautiful green well-manicured gardens, with access to a communal pool, you'll feel as though you're in your own private oasis.
This property is only minutes to the CBD and close to the cosmopolitan Unley Road and King William Road shopping precincts, cafes and restaurants. It also benefits from zoning for the sought-after schooling options of Glenunga International High School and Unley Primary.
Act now to ensure you do not miss this opportunity to own a quality townhouse in one of Adelaide's most enticing locations!
- Two spacious double bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Terrace balcony to second bedroom
- Light and bright; freshly painted throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and both bedrooms
- Separate laundry and second toilet on ground floor
- Automated gated entry to complex
- Lock up automatic garage
- New roofing, gutters and downpipes
- Neatly presented, low-maintenance gardens
- Private rear courtyard, ideal for entertaining
- Common pool for residents' use
- Great location close to transport, shopping, popular cafes and restaurants
- Only minutes to the CBD
- Within the highly desirable school zones of Glenunga International and Unley Primary
CT / 5860 / Fol 858
Council / City of Unley
Council Rates / $977.80 p.a.
Strata Rates $534.40 p.q.
Rent appraisal / $420 - $440 per week
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
*COVID Information for Attending an Open Inspection:
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
At times, there may be more people at the property than we can allow through at once. Please be patient with us as we work within the Government regulations and make sure there is a COVID safe environment for all attendees. We know this may take more time than a normal open and will allow for that. Where there is a longer time slot for viewing, consider coming later in the timeslot – we will be there for the full duration of the advertised open time.