Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
Perfectly located in the heart of Pooraka with easy access to shopping centres, choice of schools and popular local parks, these chic and sleek homes boasts modern style and fabulous flair!
Investors and family buyers will love the inspired design celebrating stylish living, luxurious floating floors, open plan family space and three blissful bedrooms plus open study.
- Easy-care 'Torrens Title' allotment
- 3 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining Bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-in robes
- Floating floorboards to hallway and living, quality plush carpet to bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen with all the modern conveniences – Stainless Steel appliances 900mm gas Cooktop, glass window & tile splashback, island stone benchtop and custom joinery cabinetry
- Study to the front of the home
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom, custom joinery, stone-top vanity, shower, bath and WC
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted/Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Lovely pergola outdoor entertainment area which can be utilised all year round
- Low maintenance gardens
- Secure garaging with automatic panel lift-door + internal access
- Exposed concrete driveway and paths
- Close to public transport & local park
Location-wise you're within close reach to so many conveniences such as the Gepps X Home HQ, major public transport routes, Mawson Lakes and a wide range of schools, parks and recreational facilities.
If you've ever dreamt of owning your own house, there is no better time. Act now before it's too late.
Year built / 2021
Equivalent Building Area / 165 sqm (approx.)
Land Area / 234 sqm (approx.)
Council / Salisbury
Title / Torrens
Council Rates / $1098.95 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $214.48 pq (approx.)
ESL / $115.55 pq (approx.)
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
At times, there may be more people at the property than we can allow through at once. Please be patient with us as we work within the Government regulations and make sure there is a COVID safe environment for all attendees. We know this may take more time than a normal open and will allow for that. Where there is a longer time slot for viewing, consider coming later in the timeslot – we will be there for the full duration of the advertised open time.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property