Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
Auction Saturday 13th of November at 3pm unless sold prior
TURNER Real Estate are excited to offer to the market this Torrens Title two-bedroom home. Situated in an incredible location, literally meters from the desirable cosmopolitan lifestyle on offer at O'Connell Street with boutique shopping, brunch spots, restaurants & bars and under five minutes to the CBD.
Set over two levels the spacious floorplan offers two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms and separated living spaces, and will suit an array of property buyers.
Additional features & benefits:
- Free flowing kitchen & dining space with parquetry flooring, stone island bench, gas cooktop, European laundry, Smeg appliances and brand new Westinghouse dishwasher
- Large rear private courtyard with shade sail provision and carport for one or two vehicles accessed via rear lane
- Two spacious bedrooms, main bedroom with walk in robe, balcony and access to two-way master bathroom
- Main bathroom with shower alcove, vanity & separate W.C
- Guest powder room on the main floor
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
CT / 5585/347
Year built / 1993
Equivalent Building Area / 143 sqm approx.
Land Size / 126 sqm approx.
Council / City of Adelaide
Council Rates / $1,825.60 p.a.
ESL / $175.70 p.a.
SA Water / $210.18 p.q.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
*COVID Information for attending an Open Inspection:
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
At times, there may be more people at the property than we can allow through at once. Please be patient with us as we work within the Government regulations and make sure there is a COVID safe environment for all attendees. We know this may take more time than a normal open and will allow for that. Where there is a longer time slot for viewing, consider coming later in the timeslot – we will be there for the full duration of the advertised open time.