UNDER CONTRACT BY FLORA GANTER
Expect The Unexpected
This luxuriously appointed 1995 built courtyard home, on an easy care 441 sqm corner allotment, is sure to impress the most astute Buyer. Offering great street appeal with an attractive brick and wrought iron fence and neat landscaped gardens attracting an abundance of exotic local bird life.
Lovingly maintained both inside and out, this meticulous home with double brick exterior and interior, offers eager buyers an abundance of exciting opportunities. Once you step inside you'll be impressed by how unexpectedly generous and impeccably stylish this home is, with a versatile and functional floor plan offering seamless indoor-outdoor living including an amazing fully paved, pergola covered alfresco area with ceiling fans.
Features you'll love:-
* Kitchen - Miele appliances, including dishwasher, wall oven, microwave, dual induction and gas cook top, zip billi tap, filtered water, granite bench top and splash back, ample storage, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and much more.
* A spacious main bedroom with garden outlook, walk-in robe and impressive ensuite. The unique second bedroom offers an attached study or nursery with built in robes in both rooms and a third bedroom includes built in robes with easy access to a sparkling white full size main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and shower.
* Formal living - extensive, quality built-in wall to wall, floor to ceiling cabinets, including a separate nook with external access, perfect for reflection and reading time.
* Large tiled open plan living and dining area with easy indoor outdoor access.
* Separate WC and laundry with convenient rear access, ample storage and double sink.
Extras include - Electric main gate, electric shutters throughout, reverse cycle heating and cooling, auto watering system, satellite dish, Cameras (DVR security system), antennae, raised vegetable garden beds, a variety of fruit trees and remote controlled single garage with rear access roller door.
Royal Park is a wonderful suburb located adjacent West Lakes and within easy distance to Adelaide CBD, stunning western beaches, upgraded Henley Square, public transport, fabulous shopping at Westfield West Lakes, reserves, quality schools and childcare centres.
If you've been searching for that perfect first home, downsizer or quality investment that offers a secure lock up and leave lifestyle with absolutely nothing to do but move-in, then give me a call.
CT / Vol / Folio - CT5298/484
Year built / 1995
Equivalent Building Area / sqm (approx.)
Land Size / 441sqm (approx.)
Council Rates / TBA (approx.)
Water & Sewer / TBAp.q. (approx.)
ESL / TBA p.a. (approx.)
Council / CHARLES STURT COUNCIL
Frontage / Depth / IRREG
Rent appraisal /
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property.