42/100 Rose Terrace, Wayville
Spacious double storey penthouse
Best Offer by Thursday 10th May at 12 pm unless sold prior
If you have been searching for one of the most impressive townhouse apartments on Adelaide's city fringe, then look no further. Offering a luxury lifestyle, this palatial top floor home of 230 sqm of building area approximately will provide the ultimate sanctuary for the executive couple or family. Perfect for food enthusiasts with full size kitchen incorporating European appliances and the Wayville growers markets a short walk away on the weekends.
The features we think you'll love:
- Positioned in one of Adelaide's most sought-after city fringe locations
- Panoramic 180-degree views of Adelaide's city skyline and park lands
- Designed to focus on flowing open space and natural light. North facing.
- Multiple luxury living spaces and resort style alfresco settings. The ground level is completely self contained with a luxury kitchen, adjacent dining area, light filled living room, bedroom, large laundry and separate bathroom. Upstairs provides additional open plan living quarters – an ideal arrangement for families
- Four spacious bedrooms - three with built in robes. The upper level master suite provides superb privacy, space, en suite bathroom and balcony access
- Dedicated executive study/bedroom on the lower level
- Two exquisite bathrooms and third W.C.
- Separate laundry and third W.C. on the lower level
- Quality appliances include stainless steel Smeg dishwasher & oven, stone bench tops, island bench included, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with separate controls on each level, security system, video intercom and Foxtel.
- Secure basement parking for 2 vehicles side by side
- 1 Pet approved by strata committee - up to 10 kg
- Local schools include Goodwood Primary and Adelaide High
- Well financed and managed Strata Group
This is the ultimate location for the executive lock up and leave lifestyle. Fall in love with the local farmers market and access to some of Adelaide's best local cafés on King William Road or the city.
CT / 6132/823
Equivalent Building Area / 230 sqm (approx.)
Council / City of Unley / Rates / $1,609 p.a.
Strata Manager / Munro Property Group
Strata Rates / $1,545 p.q.
Water & Sewer / $226 p.q.
ESL / $345 p.a.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property and
TURNER FINANCE for your loan requirements