44/100 Rose Terrace, Wayville
A stunning, luxurious & palatial penthouse apartment with city, park land & hills views
If you have longed for one of the most impressive townhouse apartments on Adelaide's city fringe, then look no further. Offering a luxury lifestyle, this palatial top floor home of 218 sqm of building area approximately will provide the ultimate sanctuary for the executive couple or family.
The features we think you'll love:
- Positioned in one of Adelaide's most sought-after city fringe locations
- Panoramic 280-degree views of Adelaide's city skyline, park lands and hills
- Designed to focus on flowing open space and natural light. North facing.
- Multiple luxury living spaces and resort style alfresco settings
- Three spacious bedrooms - all with built in robes. The upper level master suite provides superb privacy
- Dedicated executive study/bedroom on the lower level
- Two exquisite bathrooms - En-suite with spa bath
- Separate laundry and third W.C. on the lower level
- This immaculate residence has been beautifully upgraded with high quality finishes including brand new carpets throughout the second level, freshly painted, plantation shutters, motorised blinds, block out sheers and private balconies on both levels
- Quality appliances include stainless steel Smeg dishwasher & oven, stone bench tops, island bench included, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with separate controls on each level, security system, video intercom and Foxtel.
- Secure basement parking for 2 vehicles side by side
- 1 Pet approved by strata committee - up to 10 kg
- Local schools include Goodwood Primary and Adelaide High.
This is the ultimate location for the executive lock up and leave lifestyle. Fall in love with the local farmers market and access to some of Adelaide's best local cafés on King William Road or the city.
CT / 6132/998
Equivalent Building Area / 218 sqm (approx.)
Council / City of Unley / Rates / $1503.75 p.a.
Strata Manager / Munro Property Group
Strata Rates / $1545.70 p.q.
Water & Sewer / $TBA p.q.
ESL / $326.30 p.a.
Rent appraisal / $700-750 per week
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property and
TURNER FINANCE for your loan requirements