Oodles of character.
They certainly don’t make them like they used to. This beautiful 1955 character filled, stone fronted home, ticks all the boxes. Solid build, solid investment and solid location.
Located in a family orientated area and situated between the city and sea, every inch of this desirable 3 bedroom home, set behind a high brush fence, has been transformed. Step inside and be impressed, from polished floor boards, high ceilings, ceiling roses, open fireplace, 2 stunning bathrooms, formal and casual living areas, separate dining and a dream kitchen any home cook would be proud of.
Set on a fully fenced corner allotment of 426 sqm with easy access off Beaumont Street plus the added bonus of an established garden which is not only a delight but also very secure for both children and pets alike. Only minutes to Castle Plaza, Flinders University & Medical Centre, great schools, Tonsley Innovation Hub, and well located for public transport.
What you’ll love about this home:-
• Welcoming bright entrance hall.
• Spacious light filled formal lounge with stunning open fireplace, glass sliding door and
large picture windows.
• Separate dining room with sliding door offering easy access to the delightful kitchen,
makes hosting a dinner party a breeze.
• Stunning modern main bathroom with trendy large floor and wall tiles, floating vanity,
quality stainless steel fixtures and fittings, including heated towel rail.
• Gourmet white kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including 5 burner gas
cooktop, extractor fan and dishwasher. On point white Subway tiled backsplash, ample
bench top and cupboard space, plus a double sink and comfortable breakfast bar.
• Tiled Casual living/TV room with access to rear garden.
• The large 2nd bathroom boasts luxurious floor to ceiling tiles throughout, full size bath
including shower over bath with glass screen plus quality fixtures and fittings,
comfortably houses the laundry.
A great opportunity for astute First Home Buyers, Investors and Downsizers looking to buy in a great location. Fully established, upgraded and better than new, with nothing to do, just move in and enjoy!
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and formal lounge, split system air conditioner, garden shed, covered car port/entertainment area, ample on site and off street parking and much more.
CT / Vol / Folio - 5360/328
Year built / 1955
Equivalent Building Area / 132sqm
Land Size / 426 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $ p.a.
Water & Sewer / $ p.q.
ESL / $ p.a.
Council / Marion
Frontage / 17 metres (irregular)
Rent appraisal /
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property