Brand new, free-standing, north-facing, Torrens title home
If you are looking for a free-standing Torrens title BRAND NEW HOME for your family, then this one is certainly worth a look. Set on a 325 sqm (approx.) allotment with a 12.9 metre street frontage. This home would suit medium to big size families who are looking for a little extra room, and offers great opportunity for First Home Buyers or astute investors who are looking for capital growth and/or depreciation benefits for the next few years, whilst yielding a good rent from their new investment portfolio!
This brand new family home is on the high side of the road with elevated views to Port Adelaide and beyond. Set on a very quiet street you'll find this charming home with single driveway leading up to your secure lock up garage. The floorplan is architecturally designed for comfortable family living. Well-presented formal lounge (on your right) and the majestic master bedroom (on your left) welcome you upon entry to this family home with ample of living spaces, perfect for a growing family.
The high-ceiling and bright floors hallway will take you to the main section of the home where kitchen and bedrooms are located. Two bedrooms share convenient access to the main bathroom, separate toilet and handbasins, ensuring your busy mornings run smoothly. All 3 bedrooms are of good sizes with built-in robes, and offering bright and welcoming accommodation.
The kitchen is modern with stone-benchtop, breakfast bar, stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. An open plan living / dining creating a great place to cook and socialize, or keep an eye on the kids. Stainless steel appliances, crisp modern soft-close cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, offer a comfortable kitchen layout.
Split system reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling ensures you and your family are kept cool in summers and warm in winters for year-round comfort. The laundry is separate and has an entry to the garage, backyard, and of course to the house for easy access.
Step outside via family lounge to the entertaining area with paved and low maintenance backyard, a brilliant spot for outdoor dining, BBQ's, or just having a cuppa whilst watching kids and pets playing.
- Brand New, North-Facing, Free-standing, Torrens title with 12 metres frontage
- Double sink with high quality mixed Pura and water softener taps (H&C)
- Walk through laundry with external access to backyard and garage
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and soft-close cabinets
- Big & separate laundry with ample storage & stone benchtop
- 90 cm patterned porcelain tiles in the kitchen & living areas
- Close to schools and shopping centres, and playground
- Timber floating floors & neutral tones in all bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- High Quality Stainless Steel Appliance & fixtures
- Well appointed kitchen with a large work bench
- Deadlock and sensor lights to the front door
- Paved and minimal maintenance backyard
- Large split system ducted air-conditioner
- Low maintenance lawns in front gardens
- Paved backyard ideal for outdoor living
- Colorbond roof, gutters & downpipes
- Electric remote roller door for garage
- First Home Buyers Grant applicable
- 100 cm Fridge Space (SidebySide)
- Fully fenced, secure boundaries
- High quality granite tiles fascias
- Instant gas hot water system
- Spacious living & dining area
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Built-in microwave space
- 1000-litre rain water tank
- Spacious formal lounge
- LED lights throughout
- Awning windows
Frontage: 12.9 mrts
Rental Yield: $410/Week
Land: 325 sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $TBA/pq
Water Rate: $TBA/pq
Eq. Building Area: 168 sqm (approx)
Quietly located within easy reach of the numerous parks and reserves in the local area including Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Recreation Centre, Baloo Street Reserve, Bergan Avenue Reserve, Bromley Green, Finniss Avenue Reserve, Kelvin Road Reserve, Keyworth Green, Leyton Reserve, Makin Reserve, Rowe Park, Stokes Green, Walkley Park, Warubi Reserve and several schools.
Settlement of the area dates from the mid 1800s, with land used mainly for farming. Growth took place in the late 1800s. Significant development did not occur until the 1960s. In 1965 the South Australian Housing Trust began construction in the area, with 2,500 houses completed by 1975. The population gradually declined from the 1990s, with relative stability in recent years. Current population density is 19.9 person per hectares.
All this and just 12km (approx.) to the Adelaide CBD.
Interest is sure to be HIGH, so make sure you are quick to inspect this one!
For more details contact MEDI on 0418 500 812
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property