Immaculate Spring Hill Family Home.
***Be sure to register as a buyer by emailing or contacting the agent immediately. This property may be sold at any time. Only registered buyers can be advised of the open times changing, auction or offer dates closing early.***
This immaculate Spring Hill residence, situated amongst other well maintained homes, generously offers three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple internal and external living areas and parking for 4 vehicles off-street; perfect for the large family or entertaining guests year-round. Set on fully established, well-manicured grounds, large yet low maintenance, and framed by beautiful plants and small trees, this impressive home offers everything a growing family will need and more.
As you enter the home, you will be immersed in the warmth emanating from the cast iron gas fireplace set in the generous formal lounge with bay-window. Adorned by a feature wall, you will find a large, open, formal dining room. This contemporary home boasts stunning timber floorboards and near new carpet throughout.
The open plan kitchen, naturally lit from the large windows includes a Euro 4-burner gas cooktop and electric oven, range hood, tiled splash-back, double bowl sink and plenty of bench-space & storage.
Beautiful timber French doors lead from the open plan family room through to the paved and undercover entertaining area. Surrounded by tropical ferns, palms and a gorgeous flowering camellia tree; enjoy the tropics at home whilst entertaining or relaxing in your very own spa!
The Master Bedroom has a new ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large vanity with soft-close draws and stainless steel tapware and hot water temperature control. Ample space for all of your clothes in the walk-through robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both well sized; bedroom 2 contains a built-in robe, ceiling fan, block-out and sheers and bedroom 3 has a wall-to-wall built-in robe.
The new family bathroom includes a large vanity with soft-close draws, bathtub, semi-frameless shower screen, and stainless steel taps and detachable shower head. A separate WC is conveniently located alongside the bathroom. Laundry is well sized containing linen cupboard with easy access to rear yard.
Features we love:
• Energy saving LED lighting
• Modern curtains, block-out blinds & sheers
• Neutral wall tones, feature walls and natural timber decor
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Gas cast iron fireplace
• Light filled windows
• Low maintenance garden
• Auto reticulated watering system
• Synthetic turf in front and rear yards
• Large outdoor spa with lights & speakers
• Spacious outdoor pitch roofed entertainment area
• Bosch 21L per minute high flow hot water system
• Large pull out washing line
• Satellite dish
• Side pedestrian access
• Side by side automatic roller door with walk-through access to the rear
• Parking for 4 vehicles off-street
• Stones through away from walking trails along Cobbler Creek Reserve
• Moments from The Stables Shopping Centre & The Golden Grove Village
• An endless supply of restaurants & cafes on your doorstep
• An effortless commute to exemplary schools such as Pedare Junior School, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove Primary School & Gleeson College
This immaculate home is a gem amongst one of the area’s most sought after outer suburbs. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to scenic walks, delightful restaurants, excellent schools and local shopping centres.
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully Council
Council Rates: $1,921pa
Certificate of Title: Vol. 5411 Fol. 325
Water & Sewer Supply: $423pq
Emergency Services Levy: $288pa
Land Size: 446m2 approx
Year Built: 1998