Turner finance was created to provide our existing real estate clients with an avenue to seek various loan products easily, particularly home loans.
Through our Referrer Agreement with Loan Initiatives, clients have access to an accredited mortgage broker, offering the most competitive rate and loan type to suit your needs.
Working with you, Loan Initiatives will:
- Compare hundreds of loans and loan structures to find the most suitable for you in all respects
- Simplify the loan approval and house purchase process through personal consultation at all stages
- Liaise with all parties to ensure a smooth and stress-free process (parties may include real estate agents, accountants and conveyancers)
- Finance and budgeting education
- Re-finance to ensure you are achieving the best outcome in the prevailing market
- Devise a strategy to reduce your debt
Finance products offered:
- Home loans
- Lines of credit
- Car loans
- Margin lending value ratio
- Reverse Mortgages
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Bridging Loans – for purchasing new home before current home has sold
- Lo Doc Loans – for self-employed clients
- Family pledge loans
- Deposit power bonds
Managing Director (TURNER Finance)
0403 272 087
Disclaimer: TURNER Finance is a Referrer to Loan Initiatives only. TURNER Finance does not provide any financial advice in relation to loan products and is not required to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence. TURNER Finance is not the mortgage originator and is not responsible for obtaining credit.