Turner finance was created to provide our existing real estate clients with an avenue to seek various loan products easily, particularly home loans.
Through our Referrer Agreement with Loan Initiatives, clients have access to an accredited mortgage broker, offering the most competitive rate and loan type to suit your needs.
Working with you, Loan Initiatives will:
- Compare hundreds of loans and loan structures to find the most suitable for you in all respects
- Simplify the loan approval and house purchase process through personal consultation at all stages
- Liaise with all parties to ensure a smooth and stress-free process (parties may include real estate agents, accountants and conveyancers)
- Finance and budgeting education
- Re-finance to ensure you are achieving the best outcome in the prevailing market
- Devise a strategy to reduce your debt
Finance products offered:
- Home loans
- Lines of credit
- Car loans
- Margin lending value ratio
- Reverse Mortgages
- Bridging Loans – for purchasing new home before current home has sold
- Lo Doc Loans – for self-employed clients
- Family pledge loans
- Deposit power bonds
Managing Director (TURNER Finance)
0403 272 087
Disclaimer: The Turner Finance Home Loans service is provided by Business Initiatives Pty Ltd (ABN 13007938650) which provides mortgage lending services to consumers under their Australian Credit License Number 389097. Business Initiatives Pty Ltd aggregates through Outsource Financial Pty Ltd (ACN 131 090 705) who holds Australian Credit License Number 384324. As part of the referral process, legislation requires us to obtain your consent to your name and contact details being given to Business Initiatives Pty Ltd. We will pass your information on to Business Initiatives Pty Ltd within 5 business days. Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. The Turner Finance Home Loans service receives a commission for making these referrals. The commission that we receive depends upon the lender that ultimately provides your home loan and is 35% of the upfront and 65% trail commission received by Business Initiatives Pty Ltd from the lender. The total of all commissions will be disclosed by Business Initiatives Pty Ltd as part of arranging your home loan.